We moderate all ambassador registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote ReSure Investor Accounts (“RIA Services”) via referral links. Check out your private Ambassador Area for visits and referrals information, data and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a sweet 10% commission when a customer purchases RIA Services using your referral link. We pay out ambassador commissions in USD directly to your bank account or debit card in the first week of every month, for commissions older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or debit card with our payouts service.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase RIA Services, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject ambassador commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Ambassador Agreement.
Ambassador news and updates
By becoming an ambassador you agree to receive emails from ReSure. These emails will be sent to ambassadors only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the RIA Services ambassador program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote RIA Services. As an ambassador you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Ambassador application rejection
We reserve the right to reject ambassador applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for ambassador application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Ambassador applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Ambassador applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Ambassador applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by ReSure will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an ambassador: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Ambassador applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an ambassador we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote RIA Services and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an ambassador and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant ambassador accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our ambassadors to actively promote RIA Services to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote RIA Services, please let us know – we’re here for you! An ambassador account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant ambassador account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. Let’s work together to keep you active and help you start earning some cash!
RIA Services Ambassador Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to ReSure and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of ambassadors blog about financial & investing topics and then mention RIA Services.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about RIA Services, and give them your ambassador referral link
- Write reviews or a blog posts about financial & investing topics or RIA Services and link to our site with your ambassador link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your ambassador referral link, post about us on Facebook with your ambassador link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about financial & investing topics with your ambassador link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your ambassador link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our services & product 100%, and we are very careful with how they’re promoted, so we want ambassadors who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Paid advertising using your ambassador link is prohibited. Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your ambassador link will result in ambassador account deactivation.
- Promoting misleading or incorrect information is prohibited. Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in ambassador account deactivation.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote RIA Services.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your ambassador account being deactivated. See above for super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with ReSure. Ambassadors aren’t employees of ReSure, and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be ReSure is prohibited. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official ReSure site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by ReSure is prohibited (and super uncool).
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your ambassador account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an ambassador!
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an ambassador in our ambassador program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The ambassador relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an ambassador you are not an employee of ReSure LLC. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against ReSure LLC. These ambassador terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!