You’re unique, and you need a customized solution.
- Trusted Brand
- Incredible 5-Star Client Reviews
- Best value
- Greatest expertise
- Unparalleled service
- Work directly with certified professionals
- Highest client satisfaction
- Comprehensive full-service assistance
- Every type of Checkbook Control Account
- QRP, Solo 401k, IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, HSA, SIMPLE-IRA, Roth QRP, Roth 401k
ReSure is your guide to self-directed & total control retirement account investing, giving you customized control.
Self-Directed & Checkbook-Control Retirement investing can work for everyone, regardless of their financial profile – but it’s not “one-size-fits-all!”
Selecting and operating these plans compliantly & optimally entails complexities that are nearly glossed over by sellers of SDIRA & QRPs.
- Do it optimally and achieve total control, financial self-determination & optimization.
- Do it incorrectly and risk substantial taxes & IRS penalties.
Investing in real estate & alternative investments with an IRA, 401(k), or QRP is exciting and opens a world of opportunity... opportunity for financial freedom, self-determination, innovation, & strategy. But, for that opportunity to be fully realized, you must ensure that you select the plan structure that's best-matched to your financial profile & objectives.
At ReSure LLC we're committed to educating you and getting you positioned to invest compliantly & optimally. As nationally recognized experts in Self-Directed Retirement Account investing, we talk to investors all over the country daily and consistently encounter individuals with QRP structures for which they don't qualify, that are not optimized for their financial profile & tax strategy, or that are not aware of the many nuances of prohibited transactions, UBIT, UBTI, & UDFI.
Work with ReSure LLC to get your Self-Directed Checkbook IRA, 401k, or QRP set-up and benefit from unbiased & objective insight that you won't get anywhere else. At ReSure, we don't just want to sell you a set of documents; we want to position you for the greatest level of success!
9 SDIRA, Solo 401(k) & QRP Questions That You Must Get Answered
Getting, operating, & optimizing self-directed retirement accounts is more complex than you think or are told. At ReSure, we've got you covered.
- What is a QRP? What is Solo 401k? What is a SEP-IRA?
- What are the pros & cons of a QRP or 401k vs. an SDIRA or Checkbook IRA?
- Are you eligible for a QRP or Solo 401k?
- What are IRA-Owned LLCs & IRA-Owned Trusts? What are QRP-LLCs & 401k-LLCs? Do I need any of those?
- What is UBIT? UBTI? UDFI? Should they be a factor in your self-directed plan & investment selection? If so, how can you optimize & navigate strategically?
- Are you impacted by the Controlled Group Rules or Affiliated Services Group rules?
- Where should I domicile my IRA-LLC, QRP-LLC or 401k-LLC? Are Nevada, Delaware, New Mexico, Wyoming, or Colorado good choices?
- Are you aware of common Prohibited Transactions errors - that are made even by well-educated Self-Directed IRA & QRP investors?
- Does it matter whether you've got a business that's taxed as an S-Corp, C-Corp, partnership, or disregarded entity?
If you're exploring Self-Directed & Checkbook Control Retirement Accounts for investing in alternative assets and don't recognize all those terms or can't confidently answer all those questions, you haven't been provided the info you need to make the smartest choices for yourself.
How does ReSure help you select, operate, & optimize your Self-Directed Checkbook Control Retirement Account?
- Every ReSure client gets an initial consultation with a licensed CPA or Attorney that is an expert in self-directed retirement accounts - to help them select the optimal plan and stucture, based on their individual financial profile & investment goals. During that session, you'll get to discuss:
- What type of plan should you form, considering your financial profile and investment plans?
- If an LLC will be part of the structure, in which of the 51 US domiciles should it be formed?
- If an SDIRA custodian will be required, with which of the 50 SDIRA custodians should you work?
- There are many steps in the process and ReSure is there for you - and with you - every step of the way. Each step in the process must be handled in a way that's compliant.
- There's no "one-size-fits-all" for Self-Directed Retirement Accounts and ReSure will help you get the plan that suits you best.
Why should you trust ReSure to establish your Checkbook Control Retirement Account?
- ReSure clients get peace of mind, knowing they're working with nationally recognized experts in the niche areas of self-directed retirement accounts. Our team is often called upon to advise CPAs and attorneys, nationwide, on the nuances of self-directed retirement accounts.
- We establish every type Checkbook Control Retirement Account and have no incentive to guide you to anything but the one that's best for you.
- ReSure is a Better Business Bureau accredited business and maintains an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Our 3rd-party verified 5-Star client testimonials look almost too good to be true. Read some of them, by clicking here.
How does ReSure work with clients? What are ReSure's processes and fees?
ReSure provides the best value, most transparent pricing, and most comprehensive level of service.
Our process is completely electronic and web-based.
- It all begins with completing a simple web-application, at which point a member of ReSure's client success team will reach out to you to schedule your initial expert discussion.
- During that discussion, you'll determine which plan is best for you and how it integrates with your overall financial & tax profile.
- Once that's determined, ReSure's operations team will get your selected plan established.
- ReSure streamlines every step of the process, until you're positioned to invest and pursue self-directed success.
- As a ReSure client, you can submit questions to us - 24/7 - through your ReSure portal account!